Strengthening neighborhoods by exhibiting pride of ownership for our properties.
The property management division furthers Neighborhood Renaissance’s mission to strengthen neighborhoods by exhibiting pride of ownership for our properties and those of our partners with the goal of long-term appreciation for the neighborhood and value of the asset. We accomplish this by encouraging sound tenant selection measures and high standards of maintenance with the mission of keeping homes affordable for working families and individuals.
With decades of real estate experience, directing the team is Carron Knowles, our Property Manager who oversees all property management activities. Ms. Knowles received her Certification as an Apartment Manager through the National Apartment Association Education Institute.
All phases of property lease-up:
- Marketing with plans tailored for each property
- Securing and screening applicants
- Processing paperwork, lease contracts, and move-in inspections
Specialize in the management of scattered-site housing, including single-family homes
- Customized property management plans
- Exceptional communications with tenants, vendors, & property owners
- Background and experience with government programs, including Section 8
- Tenant financial & budgetary counseling
- Represent owner for any landlord/tenant issues
Manage all aspects of property maintenance interior & exterior:
- Landscaping & grounds maintenance for exceptional curb appeal
- Exterior & interior pest control
- Appliances, plumbing, electrical, HVAC & more
Market studies and comparable rents
- Assess & monitor financing requirements
- Specialized accounting reports and risk analysis
CONTACT: Carron Knowles, Property Manager