- You are responsible for your safety and well being.
- No hazardous materials can be kept in your home.
- Replace the smoke detector batteries every 6 – 8 months or when smoke detector makes chirping sound. Do not disconnect or remove batteries.
- Do not obstruct or cover the windows or doors or leave windows or doors open during inclement weather.
- Keep driveways, sidewalks, entryways, stairs and halls clear from obstruction.
- Let us know immediately if any trees/branches are near or in power lines.
- Notify Florida Power and Light at (800) 468-8243 to report downed power lines. Or Lake Worth Utilities (561) 533-7300
- If any suspicious activity occurs around your home please report it to the authorities for your area. The non-emergency number for the Palm Beach County Sheriff is 561-688-3000.
- If you are a victim of a crime and or vandalism – please notify police immediately by calling 911. In instances of property damage, take pictures and contact us the next business day.
- We highly recommend that you obtain a renters insurance policy for your personal property as we are not responsible for any damage or loss of personal property.
- Notify us of changes to your contact information.