Neighborhood Renaissance is proud to be working in partnership with the West Palm Beach Community Redevelopment Agency and the City’s Housing and Community Development Dept. to make the dream of homeownership real for residents of the Historic Northwest Neighborhood. On March 1, Mayor Keith James welcomed first-time homebuyer Chrystal Philips to her newly constructed home on 5th Street at a Ribbon Cutting celebration. Thank you to our partners who donated the land and provided a $96,500 development subsidy to make this home affordable. Established in 1992 Neighborhood Renaissance, is a non-profit community-based affordable housing developer dedicated to building and supporting strong economies and diverse communities by providing homes that are within the financial reach of working families. We have helped over 200 families to become homeowners and have built over 255 homes. Over the past eight years, we invested over $46 million to help underserved neighborhoods.
- Ribbon Cutting on 5th Street
- Neighborhood Renaissance non-mandatory bidders conference – Zoom meeting
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FROM GENERAL CONTRACTORS TO DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT SINGLE FAMILY HOMES IN WEST PALM BEACH AND PALM BEACH COUNTY FLORIDA
- Neighborhood Renaissance, Inc. Receives a $20,000 Grant from Truist Foundation
- Lincoln Rd. Ribbon Cutting
510 24th St., Suite A
West Palm Beach, FL 33407